Saturday, July 6, 2019

Welcome

I invite you to take a journey with me, a journey that I never wanted to take, but one that has been thrust upon me, whether I wanted it or not.
Getting the news that I have Parkinson’s disease, on top of all the other issues that I have physically, was truly life changing. It is certainly not anything I ever expected to hear. So many questions, so much uncertainty – many days simply asking, “where are you God?” As I walk this path, God is already showing me many things which I hope to share with you through this blog. This is not going to be some rose colored picture – there will be laughter and there will be tears, there will be ups and there will be down, and there will be examples of faith and fear – it will be a realistic picture of what God is walking me through personally, and us as a family. I hope that through this, God speaks to your heart, and shows you some of the same things that He is showing me. Thank you for joining me on this journey.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading. I pray that it blesses and encourages you.

      Delete
  2. Hey Ched. Thank you for taking the time to do this and letting us into your life. Praying for you now love you my brother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you brother. I covet your prayers and treasure our friendship

      Delete
  3. Hey Ched. Thank you for taking the time to do this and letting us into your life. Praying for you now love you my brother

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being transparent. I can't imagine what you are going through. I don't understand why FB would disapprove the blog. There's nothing offensive that has been shared out of sheer raw reality of what you are going through. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the encouragement and prayers. I pray it is helpful to many.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,i recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs there help.

    ReplyDelete

"Let It Go" - Why Are You Holding On To That

“Let it go.” – Frozen (every parent’s favorite movie)